#55 Top Six Inspirational Rap Songs of the Day for Writing Personal PR
Got resume-writer’s block and wondering how you can perfectly craft the written word to broadcast just how great you are? Try out these songs written by talented smarties, all without professional training in writing. They wrote hit songs and made a million dollars. Listen and learn. You can write a hit resume and make a million dollars. Might take a little longer though.
6. Run DMC. It’s Tricky. “This speech is my recital, I think it’s very vital, To rock a rhyme, that’s right on time, It’s Tricky is the title, here we go…!”
5. Beastie Boys. Gratitude. “What’s gonna set you free, Look inside and you’ll see, when you got so much to say, it’s called Gratitude.”
4. Tupac. Dear Mama. “You say the words that can get me back in focus.”
3. Jay-Z. Empire State of Mind. “I can make it anywhere, yeah, they love me everywhere.”
2. Notorious B.I.G. Juicy. “Birthdays were the worst days now I sip champagne when I’m thirs-tay.”
1. Eve. Satisfaction. “Ain’t nothin’ better than the satisfaction everything I am, just because I had to make it happen, they never thought that I would make it [rappin’]”
Lesson here: It ain’t what you say, but how you say it. Go with your guts.
Bonus. – Ratatat. Falcon Jab. Motivational Quote: You don’t need a quote here, there are no lyrics. But the songs name is Falcon Jab! The coolest name for a song ever. That’s motivation enough.